Non-urgent advice: Out of Hours
When the Surgery is closed
If you have:
– an urgent health problem which cannot wait until your GP Practice is open or
– need health information.
CALL 111 FOR FREE – You will be asked a series of questions to determine the best place for you to be seen.
111 is available 24/7 for urgent care advice,
Based on your identified need, services you may be directed to include:
– An Urgent Care Centre – an appointment will be booked for you, to avoid you waiting.
– Out of hours District Nurses
– Mental Health Access & Crisis Teams
– Emergency ambulance or
– Accident & Emergency Department